City tour Cusco: Walk with us, visiting the main tourist attractions with explanations of an expert guide.
Reserve our half-day tour, City Tour Cusco and visit:
• The majestic Cathedral of Cusco
• The magnificent Inca temple of Qoricancha
• The impressive platforms and temples of the great ceremonial fortress of Sacsayhuaman.
• The enigmatic rocky promontories and labyrinths of the Qenqo amphitheater.
• The large terraces, walls and stone staircases of the military fortress of Puca Pucara.
• The mysterious platforms and fountains of the temple to the water of Tambomachay.
Tour Cusco City
Price per person: US $ 15
Hours: 1:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Duration: 5 hours.
Bilingual guide (Spanish and English)
Drop off in Cusco’s downtown
Pickup at the hotel
Entry ticket to Cusco Cathedral (S/. 25 per person)
Entry ticket to Coricancha Temple (S/. 15 per person)
Cusco Tourist ticket (partial: S/. 70 per person; integral: S/. 130 per person)
What to bring: Comfortable shoes, sun hat, sunscreen and water.
Itinerary City Tour Cusco
Then we will visit the Qorikancha Temple (entry ticket not included). Here, the guide will give us information about of Sun temple Then, we will visit the archaeological sites of Tambomachay, Puka Pukara and Sacsayhuamán. In this last place, we will stay for 30 minutes to hear information from the guide about the construction and to take some pictures of the sunset in the ruins.
Finally, we will visit Qenqo, before going back to Cusco and ending the tour, after 5 and a half hours. Drop off in Cusco Downtown.